Beard StatusFor Whatsapp , Short Beard Quotes| Music Masti Funda

Beard Status
Beard Status

Beard Status For Whatsapp

With great Beard comes great responsibility!
I don't have many hobbies, but my beard collects bras. :P
You call it facial hair, I call it awesomeness escaping through my face.
The only reason to shave your beard is the joy of growing it again.
Growing a beard is a habit most natural, scriptural, manly and beneficial.
One can always trust a man with beard.
Man withOut a Beard is like aa Cup of a Tea withOut sugar.
Keep calm and grow beard.
I met god..he has a beard.
Be bearded, be real mens nd f*ck haters hard
The world is full of guys, be a man

Best Beard Status

He who sacrifices his beard for a woman deserves neither.
To be happy is to have a beard.
It's not a beard, I've trained to sit very still.
Grow a beard. Then we'll talk.
A beard is a gift you give your face.
I'm Sorry; I can't hear you over my awesome beard.
I don't work out much But my beard lifts skirts.
Grow what your father gave you.
Men don't cry, they water their beard !
Kissing a man without a beard is like drinking champagne without bubbles.
Time is measured in days,weeks and beards..
Beards make Guy Hotter.

New Beard Status 2016

I beleive in beards
Hey there! I am using Beard.
Beard madness
Pitty the BEARDLESS !!
Any man can start a beard... A true man never finishes one.
If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got two Mums.
Time is measured in days,weeks and beards..
Sum Guy's wear a suit to look important, I grew a beard.
A full beard looks cool.
Love ur beard.. it will love u back.
If u don't like my beard.....then leave me baby.
Beard under construction.

Latest Beard Status

Some fathers teach their sons to shave.. others teach them to be men.
When a bearded man is around I can't keep Calm.
Beard making ugly men handsome since the beginning of time.
Sometimes I think about shaving, but then I think, 'NAH. I like my legs the way they are'.
There's a name for people without beards... WOMEN!
Beards...if she dnt love it , send her back
Beard sign of hotness.
< Beard lover
I grew my beard out a little bit just to show that, indeed, I am a man.
A man without beard is like lion without mane.

Top Beard Quotes For Whatsapp & FB

Be Beard...Be Loved...
Love my beard...#men thing
What are you so defensive? I'm not saying your clean shaven face makes.. you less of a man. You just look like less of a man.
Kissing a man with a beard is a lot like going to a picnic... You don't mind going through a little brush to get there. –Minnie Pearl
The beard isn't novel, it's natural. But your continued efforts to maintain.. a boyish look by shaving your face, is truly a peculiar habit.
A man who can grow a beard is the kind of man you want to with because a man who has patience to grow a beard has the patience to deal with your shit.
Shave off your beard and wear a dressyou would be a great female impersonator. – Simon Cowell
The beard tells the world that you spend more time.. in Morning Prayer than morning primping.
Our character tells the world you are a real man.. Your beard is mostly the exclamation point.
The beard signifies the courageous. The beard distinguishes... the grown men. The earnest. The active. The vigorous.

Tags: Super Beard Status for Whatsapp, Beard Status for Girlfriends, Beard Status for Boyfriends, Beard Whatsapp Status in Hindi, English, Marathi. 
Beard StatusFor Whatsapp , Short Beard Quotes| Music Masti Funda Beard StatusFor Whatsapp , Short Beard Quotes| Music Masti Funda Reviewed by Robin on September 16, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Advertisement