199 College Status for Whatsapp, Facebook

Tags: Best College Status for Whatsapp, Best College Facebook Status, College Status for Hike, College Wechat Status, College Quotes Status 2016.

College Whatsapp Status

Auto correct is like that person who just graduated college and think they know everything.
College is a place where some pursue learning and others learn pursuing.
School for 12 years, college for 4 years… then you work until you die. Great.
College is thousands of dollars but pizza is only like ten so what is the obvious choice here
Taking awful cold medicine as a kid taught me how to take shots in college.
Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why.
Dear twin sister, I’ll take your french final if you take my math final? Sincerely, college here we come!

College Friends Status

You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…
Why does time move so fast when we’re together, and so damn slow when we’re apart..
Randomly remembering good times and smiling like and idiot…
When you love someone, you miss them more, cry when their not there and fear the worst when you haven’t heard from them..
I wake up wanting to talk to you, I go to sleep thinking about you, and I dream about you holding me the way only you do. I miss you
The distance between us doesn’t matter, because in the end, i know we’ll both be happy in each others arms. Forever.
The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle. but still wants you in his/her life.

Last Day College Status For Whatsapp

School for 12 years, college for 4 years or more… then you work until you die. Great
Right now, you might think popularity is everything. But just remember, you can`t put “popular” on a college or job application.
Not drinking in college was the best decision ever!
Reading a book and having to re-read the same paragraph over and over because your mind is somewhere else.
Dear colleges, Smart middle class white people need scholarships too. Sincerely, anonymous.
College is the only time in which being poor and drunk is acceptable.
199 College Status for Whatsapp, Facebook
College Status
42% of people who graduate from college never read another book.
In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.
Bill Gates has enough money to send every single 18 year old in the country to a 4-year college.
Before college, I didn’t know what I was doing with my life…now I’m confident I have no idea what I’m doing.
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam, I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

Latest College Status For Friends

Rapper “2 Chainz” played college basketball, and graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 3 years at a 4 year school. Never judge a book by it’s cover
President Barack Obama was known to be a marijuana smoker in his teen & college days. His nickname used to be “Barack Oganja.”
A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn’t answer the phone.
2 Chainz played college basketball, graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 3 years at a 4 year school. Never Judge a book by it’s cover!!!!
No College Students or Graduates should be voting for anyone BUT Obama… Romney wants to DOUBLE the interest on student loans
Elementary school = 50 friends. Middle school = 30 friends. High school = 20 friends. College = 3 Real Friends
I feel like Neve Campbell in Scream 2. She thinks she can go off to college and be happy but then the murderer comes back, starts killing off all of her friends. I learned a lot of lessons from that movie. This is just one of them.

College Quotes for Whatsapp

School for 12 years, college for 4 years, then you work until you die. Cool.
I really want to go to Penn State for college.
Don’t do drugs kids. There’s a time and place for everything. It’s called college.
Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student.
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg = College Dropouts.

Best College Status In Hindi

वो एग्जाम की लास्ट मिनिट जब सब को माता आजाती है
में एग्जाम में फ़ैल नहीं हुवा बस मेरी डिग्री कुछ समय के लिए पोस्टपोन हो गयी हैं
एग्जाम सच में समय बर्बाद करने के लिए होती हैं
एग्जाम प्लीज मुजसे अच्छा बर्ताव कर वरना तुजेसे कटटी 
199 College Status for Whatsapp, Facebook 199 College Status for Whatsapp, Facebook Reviewed by Robin on July 28, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Advertisement