99 Friday Status for Whatsapp, Facebook

Tags: Best Friday Status for Whatsapp, Best Friday Facebook Status, Friday Status for Hike, Friday Wechat Status, Friday Quotes Status 2016.


Friday Whatsapp Status

We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up …….. after I finish laughing 
Today is Friday.God’s gift to the working people…. Enjoy!
Though He Slay Me, Yet Will I Trust in Him
Friday and Saturday are made in heaven, but the Sunday night is made in hell.
Friends…family…fun…Fridays…All good things start with “F”!
Friday is my second favorite “F” word! Bahahaha…!!!!
Coffee makes my mornings, but Fridays make my week!
The working week is over, The slavery is done, Friday night is now upon us, and a weekend of fun fun fun…
TGIF! Thank God I’m Free? Oh wait. Thank God I’m fabulous? Hmmm …Oh yeah! Thank God It’s Friday… YEAH…
Hello weekend. I’ve missed you. Can you please stay a little longer this time? Your last visit was way too short!
Climb into bed tonight with that blissful feeling that there will be no alarm clock in the morning -It’s the WEEKEND! – Woohoo!! 
Can I get a F to the R to the I to the D to the A to the Y??? OH MY! SOOOO glad it’s FRIDAY!!

Best Friday Quotes For Whatsapp

I am seriously having a very very lazy day today… It’s Friday and my butt just doesn’t want to move at all … lol 🙂
Friday. My second favorite F word.
Friday is my second favorite “F” word! LOL
I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday and 4% Friday.
Friday has finally arrived people. Now it is time to spend the weekend doing whatever you want and spending it with whoever you want! Happy Friday Everybody!
Happy Friday! I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.
Every Friday, I feel like I deserve a flavored latte for all my hard work during the week.
Don’t wait untill friday, start your weekend on monday !!
Happy Friday everyone! May your weekend be full of adventure and cheer, and may the start of next week be a long ways from here.
Fridays are exciting, Knowing there is no alarm clock on Saturday, no stress from work. No one to answer to, and relaxing with your family.
FRIDAY one of the most beautiful words in the English language, followed closely by SATURDAY and SUNDAY. Happy Friday and Happy Weekend to all.
Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.

Funny Friday Status In English

Monday, I hate you. Tuesday, you stink too, Wednesday still pushing it, Thursday getting better, Friday…love ya! Saturday you are heaven, Sunday you’re OK
I’ve never met a Friday I didn’t like!
I’m hoping that Thursday happy hour, doesn’t become Friday sad morning hangover. Happy Friday.
Its Friday…I hope your weekend isn’t as lonely as Lance Armstrong’s testicle.
I hate Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and half of Friday.
It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday. – American Proverb
It’s going to be a fantastic day (just as soon as I get some caffeine in me!!) LOL!
Instead of that daylight savings crap why don’t we just move the clock ahead an hour every Friday at noon so we get outta work early , then on Sunday move the clock back an hour at like 3AM so we can sleep that extra hour .
In addition to Casual Friday, I propose the following: Punch A Coworker Monday, No Pants Tuesday, Drunk

Good Friday Status For Whatsapp

Remember: Being awake during a Saturday Morning sunrise is a sign of a good Friday Night.
Once again its Friday I know its only been 7 days since the last one but feels like its been a week….
Monday morning coffee is just as important as Friday night liquor….almost.
Ok great name for a band .”.Half Price Drinks” how can you not pack them in on a Friday night with that name on the sign out front
My boss just informed me that “It’s FRIDAY” is not a legitimate excuse to start drinking at 8am.
OK Friday, I have waited 6 day’s on you to arrive. I hope you have brought Saturday and Sunday with you, but please lock the door and don’t let Monday in.
Monday, I hate you. Tuesday, you stink too, Wednesday still pushing it, Thursday getting better, Friday…love ya! Saturday you are heaven, Sunday you’re OK.

Latest Friday Whatsapp Status

Why is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday is so darn close to Monday!
The only Happy END that I know it’s the weekEND!
Well, it’s easy to tell I’m married. It’s Friday night and I’m at home updating my Facebook status…
The scale and I are finally at peace with each other and it has nothing to do with food.
Welcome to Friday. In preparation for takeoff, please ensure all negative attitudes are properly stowed. On behalf of your captain, Samuel Adams and myself, welcome aboard. I expect sunshine and good attitudes today for our trip. Enjoy the ride.
99 Friday Status for Whatsapp, Facebook
Friday Status
Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
I would like to thank you people for letting me know its friday every week its thoughts like this that keep me on facebook.
The funniest things keep happening to me on Fridays… I misplace my energy when the sun comes up and I always seem to find it when the sun goes down…, I think I have it all backwards…! Friday is funny! LOL!….# Status For Whatsapp

Happy Friday Status In English

Dear Weekend, I really enjoyed the time we spent together the past couple days. I’m sorry you had to leave so quickly, but just know that you’ll be on my mind.
Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s “Friday Night” Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.
2 horrible facts: 1. Today is not Friday… 2. Tomorrow is not Friday..
Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together. I’m sorry you had to see me with Monday-Thursday, but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time.
Any month starting on a Sunday will have a Friday the 13th.
Coffee makes my mornings. But Friday makes my week
Climb into bed tonight with that blissful feeling that there will be no alarm clock in the morning -It’s the WEEKEND! – Woohoo!!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a workstation … and today is when it stops!!
99 Friday Status for Whatsapp, Facebook 99 Friday Status for Whatsapp, Facebook Reviewed by Robin on August 03, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Advertisement